[Openstack] [OpenStack][Swift] Fast way of uploading 200GB of 200KB files to Swift

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:31:04 UTC 2013

If memcache is being utilized by your keystone middleware, you should see
keystone attaching to it on the first incoming request, e.g.:

  keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token [INFO]: Using Keystone memcache for
caching token

You may also want to use auth_token from keystoneclient >= v0.2.0 if you're
not already (instead of from keystone itself).

-Dolph