[Openstack] OpenStack Java SDK

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín amuniz at klicap.es
Wed Jan 9 23:51:34 UTC 2013

Hello all.

We are working with OpenStack Java SDK [1] since some months ago. Now
we need to use it with Folsom. After a look on master branch we
decided to keep us in the stable branch, because the project has no
release policy, no tags...

Said this, we've done some changes in stable Essex branch to adapt it
to Folsom, basically adding some fields to resources required for a
correct JSON mapping.
If some of you think this changes are interesting we can send a pull
request to the owner (Luis, I think you are in this list, I would like
to get your opinion).

Cheers,
Antonio.

[1] https://github.com/woorea/openstack-java-sdk/tree/stable/essex

--
Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es