[Openstack] OpenSTack's PaaS Integration Discussion

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Wed Jan 9 23:49:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Diane Mueller <dianem at activestate.com> wrote:
> Frans,
>
> Stackato is a fork of Cloud Foundry (and API compatible) but it's
> distributed as a VM, so you don't have to deal with BOSH.

still learning your positoning product ;)

if you can explain how the fork manage and how it work and also the
website to explain , that will be awesome.

my idea, this mailing list to general.. and i love a more focus group
for this work.

> It's just a matter of importing that VM into OpenStack, then building your
> PaaS cluster.

my idea to grow openstack indonesia community, by bring the PaaS to
OpenStack, I love there is a space in OpenSTack for this content.

my idea to get content for evangelism, to make ecosystem.

> We don't currently make a Hyper-V native VM image of Stackato available - is
> that what you are looking for?

if there are HyperV with CF, that will be awesome., but hyperv also
support openstack, that is the positioning i dont understand