[Openstack] Calling all user group and meetup organizers

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jan 9 19:24:31 UTC 2013

Sean,

Is the aim to provide co-ordination for the OpenStack user groups worldwide
?

Ryan, JC and I have been putting together the structure for the OpenStack
user committee (as described on the foundation list at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2012-December/001289.html).
As we have collected input from various parties, there is a proposal for
part of the committee to consist of user group representatives from
different geographies.

As mentioned in the mail to the foundation list, anyone who'd like to
contribute to the user committee structure/mandate is welcome to get in
touch for editing rights to
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yD8TfqUik2dt5xo_jMVHMl7tw9oIJnEndLK8YqET
oyo

I am on travel on the 15th so I won't be able to attend the call but it
would be great if the conclusions could be distributed to the community
list.

Tim