[Openstack] OpenStack mini-conf at Gnunufy.in Pune India 15th Feb, 2013

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Wed Jan 9 10:18:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

OpenStack User Group India will be  hosting OpenStack mini-conf at Gnunify(gnunify.in) scheduled on 15th Feb, 2013.

http://gnunify.in/2013/event/OpenStack_Mini_Conf

We are looking for speakers for the same. We are expecting to have 4-5 talk slots. Let us know with topic you want to present on our meetup event page.

http://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/98539102/

It would be nice if you can spread the word about the same among your office folks out there in Pune, India so they can participate in the same. Gnunify is a one of the oldest FOSS event in India and there is no entry fee for the participants attending the event. Lastly thanks to the Organizers of Gnunify for this.

Cheers!!

Atul Jha

irc(freenode) : koolhead17

http://www.csscorp.com/common/email-disclaimer.php