[Openstack] [ovs-discuss] VLAN with OpenVswitch and Quantum

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Jan 4 01:12:55 UTC 2013

If you would like to help with documentation, it's better if you log doc
bugs against existing documents. We are constantly trying to improve the
documentation and we only accept documents that have been tested. Even so,
we keep updating as we get more input by logging doc bugs. I don't believe
you've tracked down the exact problem yet with the Basic Install, but let's
not abandon it as it has worked for others.

Thanks,
Anne