[Openstack] Huge memory consumption of qpid server

Yufang Zhang yufang521247 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:01:49 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I use qpid server as message queue in openstack. After the cluster running
for a month, I find the qpid server has consumed 400M memory. Considering
the cluster has only 10 nodes, things would be worse as more nodes are
being added into cluster. No memory leaks were found when I used valgrind
to check the qpid server.

So is this reasonable that qpid server comsumes so much memory working with
nova services? Is there any suggestion or workaround for this issue?
 Thanks.

Yufang