[Openstack] Usage of New Keystone Domains with OpenStack

Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) mark.m.miller at hp.com
Mon Feb 25 22:49:12 UTC 2013

So one clarifying question?  When an image is marked public in Glance, does that mean public for all projects in the domain for which the image belongs OR does it mean public for all projects in all domains?

This clarifying question will tell me how nova and glance implicitly "support" domains without having any knowledge about them.

Mark