[Openstack] LXC on Folsom

Skible OpenStack skible.openstack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:49:25 UTC 2013

Thank you Chuan-Heng Hsiao for your reply.

I already have an OpenStack Folsom running with LXC.

I was just wondering how did you upload Vishvananda's image to glance.
He is talking about the root file system and i am not sure what does
that mean.

When i untar the package vish said, i have .img, floppy, loader, vmlinuz
files and don't really now what to do.

Kind regards,
Bilel