[Openstack] Folsom and LXC problem

skible openstack skible.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:37:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have installed OpenStack Folsom with Quantum to use it in my projects.

I am not using KVM virtualization but LXC so i have installed
nova-compute-lxc on my compute node.

In the beginning, i couldn't launch LXC instances until i modified the
setup_container method in /nova/virt/disk/api.py.

Now i can launch LXC successfully but once i delete them i can no longer
re-launch. I keep getting this error http://pastebin.com/Y1AeEBEi

My only solution is i have to reboot nova-compute service on compute node
each time i need to launch a LXC instance correctly which is kind of
annoying.

Can someone help me out or point me to a good HowTo that involves both LXC
and Quantum ?

Regards,

Fellow Stacker