[Openstack] external dhcp server instead of dnsmasq

Ritesh Nanda riteshnanda09 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:07:48 UTC 2013

Thanks Mark,
I tried it and it works, would like to appreciate the idea behind it. As i
am using vlan manager in nova-network , i would like to create a new domain
for each tenant created in keystone.That tenant would be having a seprate
network.
I can understand the process , i would even try that , but can you give me
more brief idea , how to do that.

--

* With Regards
*