[Openstack] Suggestions for shared-storage cluster file system

JR botemout at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:08:48 UTC 2013

Is there anyone using GPFS (General Parallel Filesystem) from IBM.  It's
high performing, posix compliant, can do internal replication, etc...?

To make it work, would one simply have to modify the nova-volume (or
cinder) code that creates a volume-group using the corresponding GPFS
commands?  Or, are there other complexities?  Which code would I look in
to see what's involved?

JR