[Openstack] Suggestions for shared-storage cluster file system

Sébastien Han han.sebastien at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:29:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Important: Mount the CephFS filesystem on the client machine, not the
> cluster machine.

It's just like NFS, if you mount an NFS export on the NFS server, you get
kernel locks.

Unfortunately even if love Ceph far more than the other, I won't go with
CephFS, at least not know. But if are in a hurry and looking for a DFS then
GlusterFS seems to be a good candidate. NFS works pretty well too.

Cheers.

--
Regards,
Sébastien Han.