[Openstack] openstack client question

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:52:16 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D -
Corvallis) <mark.m.miller at hp.com> wrote:

>   I recently installed the latest openstackclient hoping to find support
> for the new Grizzly V3 Keystone commands (i.e. groups, domains,
> credentials, etc.). Will these commands be added to the client in the
> future or will we need to use the curl command to execute REST calls
> against the Keystone APIs?

openstackclient is very much a work-in-progress overall, as are the
Identity v3 commands. group and project are present but you have to specify
the Identity API version 3 to use them: --os-identity-api-version=3 on the
command line or OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3 in the environment).

Steve has a proposal at https://review.openstack.org/20854 that supports
credential, domain and policy objects but IIRC it needs some updates for
both the entrypoint changes from last week and possibly some recent API
changes.

dt

--

Dean Troyer