[Openstack] keystone delegate Athentication

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 15:37:42 UTC 2013

Actually, this isn't trusts, if I understand it correctly, but rather
the REMOTE_USER patch that went in earlier.

THe short version is that you run keystone in Apache, and set up strong
authentication in Apache.  REMOTE_USER is from the wsgi (Python CGI)
contract.  It is the variable set by Apache and sent to Keystone saying
the username of the authenticated user.

Will that work for you?