[Openstack] Problem starting a VM

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:09:40 UTC 2013

Have you looked the compute.log file? You should really start from there. :D
Also, if you really expect some help, you must provide some information.
Search in the logs for clues, and if it can't help or you don't understand
what you see,  then send it along as well.
Roni.
 No dia 5 de Fev de 2013 11:59, "Guilherme Russi" <