[Openstack] Swift + Keystone integration problem

Andrey V. Romanchev andrey.romanchev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:53:40 UTC 2013

Hello!
I've installed swift + keystone and have incomprehensible problem

First of all I get auth tokens
curl -d '{"auth": {"tenantName": "service",
"passwordCredentials":{"username": "swift", "password": "swiftpass"}}}' -H
-mjson.tool

This command works fine, I get token id and publicURL

Then
curl -H "X-AUTH-TOKEN: cf1d44080a184e6c8f94e3fe52e89d48" http://
<host>:8888/v1/AUTH_b74d4d57b1f5473bb2d8ffe5110a3d5a

This command just hangs and that's all. No swift logs, no response.
If I restart proxy server, I get on client side
curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

I've completely stuck here. I even turned on debug logs in swift-proxy - no
result as well.
Is there any possibility to understand what's wrong?