[Openstack] Single IP Pool and Multiple Tenant

Umar Draz unix.co at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:29:03 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have 3 Tenant (admin, rebel, penguin). Also have 3 different users for
these Tenants

I have /25 network pool from my datacenter. I have created my default pool
using this name

nova-manage floating create --pool mypool --ip_range 73.63.93.128/25

Now the problem is I can only see this pool in my admin user, rebel and
penguin user's vms are unable to see this floating pool.

I want this pool should be visible for all my tenant and I can allocate ip
from this pool to any virtual machine regardless of tenant, is this
possible?

Br.

Umar