[Openstack] New to OpenStack

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 04:12:24 UTC 2013

Thanks man!    =D

BTW, I deployed a OpenStack Havana Cloud in minutes, with Neutron L3 Router
enabled (plus Murano and Savanna), without touching a single command line
interface.

BUT, I prefer the Rackspace Private Cloud (Chef Cookboos) to deploy my
production environments. Mostly because it is very flexible, very close to
Ubuntu vanila, easy to maintain and Rackspace forum does a nice job by
supporting it!

Anyway, right now, I'm facing a BUG with Rackspace Private Cloud, look:
https://community.rackspace.com/products/f/45/t/3211 - Let us know if you
try it...

Cheers!
Thiago