[Openstack] Login into Openstack dashboard using POST Request

Akshat Sharma asharma at servosity.com
Sun Dec 29 15:58:11 UTC 2013

Hello Stackers,
                   I am new to Django framework. We are developing a client
server application in which i want the user to be redirected to the
Openstack-dashboard profile page from our portal on click of a button. It
should be able to get authentication with post variables and bypass the
login page.
I am finding it hard to make correct request. I am using Curl with PHP to
make request.
Seems my request url is right but i cannot pass the credentials as POST
variables.
Suggestions are appreciated, i am open to use anything other than curl.
Any example would be great.

Thanks in advance