[Openstack] Neutron Router disappeared from Dashboard, but tenant works

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 03:20:04 UTC 2013

Hi!

I just realized that my "Floating IP pool", which comes from my External
Network, also disappeared from tenants... I'm seeing "No floating IP pools
available"! But I know there is it.

By accident, I removed a Floating IP from 1 Instance and now, I am unable
to add the previous allocated Floating IP to it, it is gone, I can't see it
anywhere...

Look my neutron log:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/57659/

I appreciate any help!