[Openstack] Keystone under Apache+fcgid?

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Fri Dec 27 17:21:15 UTC 2013

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your response.

It is certainly an option, but I am attempting a deployment in a
prescriptive environment of Apache+fcgid.

It looks like it should work...

On Dec 27, 2013 5:08 PM, "Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)" <
mark.m.miller at hp.com> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Have you tried Keystone under Apache2 using WSGI?
>
> http://andymc-stack.co.uk/2013/06/apache2-mod_wsgi-openstack-pt1-keystone/
>
> Mark

are documented examples.  Annoyingly, I am unable to use Apache’
> ScriptAlias directive.  I do want keystone to run as an apache process,
rather than a paster server.

> I have attempted to deploy using a .htaccess rewrite rule and an fcgi
dispatcher here:
> http://pb.daviey.com/m4wi/
>
> However, when I try to do a GET I am seeing this error here:
> http://pb.daviey.com/9R6J/
>
> If I munge the data to be compliant, by only outputting the second value
it does successfully continue.. I see “/v2.0 /v3 /”, which I think is
merely an output of Paste’s urlmap.