[Openstack] Keystone under Apache+fcgid?

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Fri Dec 27 13:08:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am attempting to deploy keystone under Apache (mod_fcgid).

Deploying Paste based applications this way seems to be rare, but
there are documented examples.  Annoyingly, I am unable to use Apache’
ScriptAlias directive.  I do want keystone to run as an apache
process, rather than a paster server.

I have attempted to deploy using a .htaccess rewrite rule and an fcgi
dispatcher here:
http://pb.daviey.com/m4wi/

However, when I try to do a GET I am seeing this error here:
http://pb.daviey.com/9R6J/

If I munge the data to be compliant, by only outputting the second
value it does successfully continue.. I see “/v2.0 /v3 /”, which I
think is merely an output of Paste’s urlmap.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--
Kind Regards,