[Openstack] Launch instance problem

Bruno Andrade bma at eurotux.com
Tue Dec 24 11:37:19 UTC 2013

hey,
I'm having a problem with my openstack and i cant figure it out.
Basically, i try to launch an instance (via horizon or cli) and it
always stuck in error state. I already checked the logs and the only
thing they show is they cant consume/publish in certain topics in qpid.
I already restart qpidd service and its the same. Except, one time, I
restarted the qpid, a launch an instance succesfully.
but on the next one... it stuck on error again

does anyone knows something that can help me?

thanks in advance,
./bma

--
Bruno Andrade <bma at eurotux.com>