[Openstack] Security Breach! Tenant A is seeing the VNC Consoles of Tenant B!

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:59:44 UTC 2013

Okay! But, I don't know how to reproduce this. Mostly because this
situation appeared "out of nothing" and I have no knowledge to go deep
inside OpenStack to see the problem in details.

Nevertheless, I can open my system for debug.

Also, I'll try to get more details about what's going on here...

Tks!
Thiago