[Openstack] Security Breach! Tenant A is seeing the VNC Consoles of Tenant B!

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:56:43 UTC 2013

Hi!

On 23 December 2013 16:53, gustavo panizzo <gfa> <gfa at zumbi.com.ar> wrote:

> is the user member of the two tenants?

No. "Tenant B" have only, and only one user. I never created a user that
belongs to more than 1 tenant, my cloud is very simple and small. And
"Tenant A" user is a member of its own Project, not two.

Only my "Tenant C", have *two users* but, no user belongs to two
tenants. I'm quite sure about this.

Anyway, you made me a interesting question, how can I see the that? I mean,
is there a command option to list all the tenants that a user is member of?
I can see the keystone options like "user-role-list", or "tenant-get" but,
I can't find a option to list the tenants that a user is a member of. Tips?!

Tks!