[Openstack] A bug on OpenStack

Remo Mattei remo at mattei.org
Mon Dec 23 06:13:50 UTC 2013

Hi BridKafka,
keep in mind that the next release the default network will be neutron. So because of the limitation of nova network everyone starting with a new cluster is not using nova network but just directly using neutron, which allows lots more options and flexibilities.

Good luck on the VlanManager solution.

Remo