[Openstack] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Sat Dec 21 20:53:21 UTC 2013

Excerpts from Matthew Ray's message of 2013-12-20 20:22:20 -0800:
> Perhaps we could try to co-locate a future Operators mini-summit with
> FOSDEM or SCALE (February) and/or OSCON (July)? Events like those are
> conveniently scheduled between November and April and likely to already
> have OpenStack-related developers/deployers planning on attending. The
> logistics might not work for February, but we should start planning for the
> future.

OSCON is an ideal venue for this. Certainly we should approach the
organizers immediately as I'm sure plans are already solidifying.

For SCALE I think we may be too late, as the CFP has closed and it is
just 2 months away.

We're all busy, is there anybody who can step up and drive this?