[Openstack] [neutron] Port Forwarding

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 15:15:29 UTC 2013

I'm wondering about this too... I think that would be very nice to give the
FWaaS, the ability to manage the NAT table of tenant router.

This way, there is no need for a "NAT Instance" with a second Floating IP
attached to it plus creepy NAT rules there (far away from the tenant
router).

Also, the IPv4 tenant router already have "by nature", 1 Floating IP for
it, so, because there is no way to configure the NAT rules of the qrouter,
we need to give at least 2 public IPs (one for the router itself, another
for the "NAT Instance") for each tenant, with in IPv4 world, is a waste.

Please Stackers! FWaaS needs to be able to handle NAT rules (I think)...
 ;-)

Cheers!
Thiago