[Openstack] [Keystone] Keystone performance work

Neependra Khare nkhare at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 13:31:54 UTC 2013

On 12/17/2013 05:19 PM, Neependra Khare wrote:
> On 12/17/2013 12:48 AM, Joshua Harlow wrote:
>> Another thing that u might consider.
>>
>> The rally project[1] has been using a tool called tomograph[2] and making
>> tomograph better and it has been collecting some similar use-cases and
>> test-cases around various openstack performance related work (also it has
>> been working on defining said methodology, how to setup for performance
>> tests, and more...).
>>
>> Some examples of various keystone/nova/glance related calls (see the low
>> level trace information gathered there):
> Thanks Josh.
> We have started a blueprint to have keystone related benchmarks
> with Rally.
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rally/+spec/keystone-benchmark
We are planning to have g+ hangout tomorrow (Dec 19, 2013)  to discuss
Keystone related benchmarks with Rally at 11:00 EST
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Rally_Keystone_Benchmarks

Feel free to join it. Just update your name on above mentioned etherpad
under Interested participants section.

Regards,
Neependra