[Openstack] Upgrade only Neutron from Grizzly to Havana with others in Grizzly

Jong-Geun PARK cyberlation at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:00:03 UTC 2013

Thank you.
I have installed and now use OpenStack Grizzly platform.
But, I also hope to use ML2 plugin/drivers and LBaaS without changing and/or reinstall other OpenStack components.

I am not sure if it is possible or not. So I wish to get help.

- Jong-Geun Park

2013. 12. 18., 오후 4:45, dheeru <dheerendra.madhusudhana at gmail.com> 작성: