[Openstack] [Keystone] Keystone performance work

王宏 w.wanghong1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:40:31 UTC 2013

Hi Neependra.

We have done some keystone performance works already at HuaWei. We are
interested in the number of PKI_token_authentication or
PKI_token_revocation_list_get requests that keystone V3 can handle per
second.
We also made some attempts to improve the concurrency value per second.

We had measured the concurrency value against a single-process Pthon-only
keystone server, a multi-processes Keystone server running inside an Apache
container server and 2, 3, 4 multi-processes Keystone servers running
inside an Apache container server.

Could I modify your wiki to share the detail data?

Regards
wanghong