[Openstack] HA OpenStack

Byron Briggs byron.briggs at ait.com
Thu Dec 12 17:45:46 UTC 2013

I have a 90% complete Openstack env running cinder,nova,quantum and glance.
I am running into some issues but can't seem to find any reasonable
consulting firms so I am looking for someone with some decent experience to
help out. Feel free to email me back directly for more details.

Byron Briggs

Systems Engineering

Advanced Internet Technologies

910-222-4467