[Openstack] Auto assign Floating IP

Antonio Messina antonio.s.messina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:54:11 UTC 2013

Hi All,

maybe I am missing something, but the auto assigning feature is, in my
humble opinion, very useful in order to give easy access to the VMs,
so I wonder why it is not yet integrated into Neutron.

I suppose other people have the same need, so I guess Neutron has a
different solution for that: maybe assigning public IPs instead of
private IPs and using an external router? Is this the suggested way to
do it?

.a.