[Openstack] Error Authentication required using Multiregion

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:53:40 UTC 2013

I forgot the keystone log:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/54605/
From: rggg88 at hotmail.com
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org; openstack-es at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Error Authentication required using Multiregion
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:28:18 +0000

Hello, Sorry for bother you again, but after the following your suggestion came to me one doubts and problem. I configured two openstack installations, I'm a using full installation another I'm using full installation devstack. I followed this tutorial to installation:http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/apt/content/http://devstack.org/. I tested both of them work correctly. After that I've tried test the multiregion functionalities, I'm using this configuration (can you see in the attachment): In the first region have the services: cinder, nova, glance and keystone. The second region have: neutron. First I created a endpoint to service network user neutron to region 2. After that, I changed the configurations files of neutron on second installation, how you can see in :http://paste.openstack.org/show/54510 = (neutron.conf)http://paste.openstack.org/show/54511 = (api-paste.ini)http://paste.openstack.org/show/54512 = (metadata-agent.ini)After that I can source creds to validate the user, password and token. If I run the keystone catalog I can see this: http://paste.openstack.org/show/54514/
But If i try run this neutron router-list or another command about neutron return me this message: Authentication required. And I don't understand why the auth token failed. Note that I haven't any network configured in any installation openstack. The neutron logs are:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/54601/ server.loghttp://paste.openstack.org/show/54602/ agt.log
If anybody help me, I will be grateful.Thanks for advance. Best Regards, Rafael