[Openstack] Question about multiregion

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:30:24 UTC 2013

Sorry this error, i don't know why, have fixed.
Right now have the error authentication error.
From: rggg88 at hotmail.com
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: RE: [Openstack] Question about multiregion
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:05:15 +0000

Hello, Sorry for bother you again, but after the following your suggestion came to me one doubts and problem. I configured two installations openstack, one using full installation another using full installation devstack. I followed this tutorial to installation:http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/apt/content/http://devstack.org/. I tested both of them work correctly. After that I've tried test the multiregion functionalities, I using this configuration (can you see in the attachment): In the first region have the services: cinder, nova, glance and keystone. The second region have: neutron. First I created a endpoint to service network user neutron to region 2. After that, I changed the configurations files of neutron on second installation, how you can see in :
http://paste.openstack.org/show/54510/ (neutron.conf)http://paste.openstack.org/show/54511/ (api-paste.ini)http://paste.openstack.org/show/54512/ (metadata-agent.ini)
After that I can source creds to validate the user, password and token. If I run the keystone catalog I can see this: http://paste.openstack.org/show/54514/
But If i try run this neutron router-list or another command about neutron return me this message :Connection to neutron failed: Maximum attempts reached. And I don't understand why. Note that I haven't any network configured in any installation openstack. I tried see on the logs of neutron but I haven't found something that call my attention. The neutron logs are:
 server.log =http://paste.openstack.org/show/54516/ metadata-agent.log=http://paste.openstack.org/show/54517/agent-log = http://paste.openstack.org/show/54518/
If anybody help me, I will be grateful.Thanks for advance. Best Regards, Rafael