[Openstack] multicast between 2 vm in the same tenant

Yannick Foeillet yannick.foeillet at alterway.fr
Thu Dec 5 15:06:10 UTC 2013

Hi Razique,

> it depends on the layer protocol you are using and which service too!

I use Quantum L3 agent and OpenVSwitch plugin :

core_plugin = quantum.plugins.openvswitch.ovs_quantum_plugin.OVSQuantumPluginV2

here is my plugin ovs_quantum_plugin.ini conf :

[OVS]
tenant_network_type = gre
tunnel_id_ranges = 1:1000
integration_bridge = br-int
tunnel_bridge = br-tun
local_ip = 10.10.20.2
enable_tunneling = True
[AGENT]
polling_interval = 2
[SECURITYGROUP]
firewall_driver = quantum.agent.linux.iptables_firewall.OVSHybridIptablesFirewallDriver

Thanks for your help.