[Openstack] Server action using compute V2.0 API: add and remove security group

GROSZ, Maty (Maty) maty.grosz at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Dec 3 10:53:19 UTC 2013

Hey,

I would like to know (and how do I know that from nova code) what kind of requests are these two APIs: Synchronized or a-synchronized (using compute v2.0 API):
Server action > add Security Group ?
Server action > remove Security Group ?

I would like to know if the documented return response code 202 (accepted) is returned even if the whole process itself hasn't been finished yet, or whether it should returned back at the end of the 'add' or 'remove' execution.

Thanks,

Maty.

[logo]
Maty Grosz
Alcatel-Lucent
APIs Functional Owner, R&D
CLOUDBAND BUSINESS UNIT
16 Atir Yeda St. Kfar-Saba 44643, ISRAEL
T: +972 (0) 9 7933078
F: +972 (0) 9 7933700
maty.grosz at alcatel-lucent.com<mailto:bkarin.bercovitz at alcatel-lucent.com>