[Openstack] OpenStack from Austin to Havana

DetaCloud OpenStack openstack at detacloud.com
Sun Dec 1 05:46:50 UTC 2013

Those who missed last OpenStack summit need not worry. DetaCloud will bring
Hong Kong highlights to OpenStack Northwest Meetup. We will level set new
comers on the technology then cover what's new in the Havana release and how
it all fits in the overall Cloud market landscape. Come learn, chat, network
and have a good time.

Where: Puppet Labs, 926 NW 13th Ave #210, Portland, OR.

When: Wednesday Dec 4 @ 6:30 pm PDT

Join and free RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Northwest

The meetup caters to both the industry curious and technology professionals.
After a short introduction, we will describe the lay of the land, why
OpenStack, how it works and what's new in the latest release, Havana, and
finally, automation with Puppet.

Follow @DetaCloud for livestream/recording link.

Hope to see you there.