[Openstack] Fwd: Horizon(dashboard) Code modification.(adding new forms)

Priti Sarap priti.sarap at gslab.com
Fri Aug 30 05:29:38 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Priti Sarap" <priti.sarap at gslab.com>
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:43:01 PM
Subject: Horizon(dashboard) Code modification.(adding new forms)

Hii all,
   I have added an Import button on Openstack API(in admin/images),clicking on which I get a
   pop-up which ask for some values from user and it has a submit button
   clicking on which flow goes on next page which is coming as a static page
   but I want it as a pop up n for bringing it I added success url of pop-up page as url of
   this next static page.I looked out all horizon code but it is not supported anywhere.Can anyone
   please suggest me the solution.

Regards,
Priti