[Openstack] Dealing with Out of Date wiki pages

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Aug 28 21:53:47 UTC 2013

On 29/08/13 05:42, Ryan Lane wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Bob Ball <bob.ball at citrix.com
> <mailto:bob.ball at citrix.com>> wrote:

Yes - the removal from search was a big positive for me. There were some
very old install instructions in there with generic enough page titles
that there were still people trying to use them.

I also feel that the kind of pages that get obsoleted are the ones that
will never get updated.

You can find some examples at the below link:

https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&from=&to=&namespace=110