[Openstack] Intermittent connectivity problems from qrouter namespace

Mina Nagy Zaki mnzaki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:27:01 UTC 2013

That's a great guess :D I did manage to figure this out earlier and it
took me a day of understanding OVS and following datapath/flow dumps
until I realized that the non-standard configuration I had was causing
the creation of a GRE tunnel from the machine to itself (on another
IP).

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Darragh O'Reilly
<dara2002-openstack at yahoo.com> wrote:

> badly configured tunnels can cause the symptoms you see. So you
> could focus on that if your quantum network is using gre tunnels.
>
> Run 'ovs-vsctl show' on each node and check the remote_ip of each
> port on br-tun.

Mina Nagy Zaki