[Openstack] Fw: [openstack-dev] [Quantum]How to contribute LBaas driver?

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 26 08:03:18 UTC 2013

Copying my previous reply:

Hi Hu Yanrui,

Thanks for your interest.
The links in previous email are correct, please use them to familiarize
yourself with development process.
Make sure to use upstream version of neutron when developing your driver.
You can post your code to review (you also can post draft version
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gerrit_Workflow ),  and we'll try to
provide some advice/support.

Thanks,
Eugene.