[Openstack] Designate /DnsaaS

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Fri Aug 23 12:26:09 UTC 2013

Hey Cláudio,

Yes and No .. There is a fork of Horizon[1] where we have really basic
integration (Create, List, Delete domains - No support for records etc)

Once we get this a little more complete, We we're going to figure out
how to make it an actual horizon plugin rather than a fork :)

Thanks,
Kiall

[1]: https://github.com/moniker-dns/horizon/