[Openstack] Baremetal - Hardware preparation

K, Shanthakumar shanthakumar.k at hp.com
Fri Aug 23 07:27:11 UTC 2013

I got your concern, Your physical hardware needs to be in iLO / power management. So that you will have management  ilo IP address, username and password to enroll your hardware.

FYI: You don't need to have OS installed in your physical hardware to enroll hardware for your baremetal.

Thanks
Shanthakumar K