[Openstack] OpenStack Summit Talk: VDI automation with OpenStack

Hameedullah Khan h at hameedullah.com
Thu Aug 22 08:27:37 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if its a good idea to send this kind of email here, but I
thought it will be great to know what you guys think.

I have submitted a talk proposal for OpenStack summit in November. If you
guys think the idea sounds good and will be a good enough to be presented
in the summit then do rate it at the OpenStack site.

If you have any kind of feedback on this, do let me know. Currently its in
very very beta and have no proper document to share with you guys, but I am
working on it.

Here is the link to the talk:
http://www.openstack.org/rate/Presentation/vdi-automation-with-openstack

Even if you have no feedback for me, still do vote on OpenStack site.
Hameedullah Khan.