[Openstack] Live Migration with Gluster Storage

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Tue Aug 20 08:49:53 UTC 2013

Please note that there is huge improvement in terms of perfs if you
choose to cherry-pick the libgfapi driver which has recently been
implemented in Nova [1].

That would assume you use Cinder bootable volumes instead of classical
QCOW2 instances, but the improvement is worth it.

-Sylvain

[1] : http://blog.flaper87.org/post/520b7ff00f06d37b7a766dc0/