[Openstack] Keystone db sync problem.

nikhil joshi nikhil12sept at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 06:38:20 UTC 2013

Hello ,

I am new to openstack. I am trying to deploy with single node. I am
following  "
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_SingleNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst"
this guide.

I am getting error in synchronising Keystone database

error message "
-- sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (OperationalError) (2003, "Can't
connect to MySQL server on '10.10.100.51' (110)") None None  "

I have already configured mysql to accept all incoming requests and also
modified connection attribute to the  connection = mysql://
keystoneUser:keystonePass at 10.10.100.51/keystone

Does any one have idea about this situation? Please help I am stuck up here.

Regards,
Nikhil