[Openstack] Unable to see compute node in horizon

Jitendra Bhaskar jeetuindian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:13:05 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot Christian. I will try and will post the the status. Can you
please share me any doc to add multiple node. Now I followed
http://docs.openstack.org/grizzly/basic-install/apt/content/basic-install_compute.htmlto
setup all three nodes. Only I updated the compute ip in all nodes in
/etc/hosts file, and also updated my_ip to the local ip in nova.conf to all
the compute node.

--
* Thanks & Regards   *
*Jitendra Kumar Bhaskar*