[Openstack] Unable to see compute node in horizon

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Wed Aug 14 13:16:46 UTC 2013

On 08/14/2013 02:52 PM, Jitendra Bhaskar wrote:
> Thats I am able to see in admin tab of instances. But if i want to know
> how many vcpus , memory and disk space is available , then what is the
> way ?

I added a new panel to Horizon in Havana (should be available in the
second milestone). It's available at /admin/hypervisors/, listing all
available hypervisors (using hypervisor-list and hypervisor-show). Maybe
you can backport it to Grizzly.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35629/

> And how can I lunch instances on desired compute node ?

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/specify-host-to-boot-instances-on.html

HTH, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt